Aug 24, 2010

Talking Shades


I believe in sunglasses with attitude. Not your usual big round a-la- Paris Hilton/ Victoria Beckham/ Lauren Conrad. The latter, by the way, did go a big overboard with sizes, the shades seemed to grow larger by the episode, to the point that her nose looked more like a mole on the verge of breaking off.  


No, I like sunglasses with an edge, if unisex even better. We all loved the Wayfarer, though i sadly lost my pair a year ago in a cab and am still bitter about that. But now it seems that everyone has a pair, whether original or a bad knock-off. I chose to replace mine with a pair by Prada, which were back then twice as expensive but more original. Plus I liked the fact the fact that the only two people I saw wearing them were men. 



Recently, this pair of WeSC & Super union caught my eye, stylish with attitude. Good for men & women. Add a triangle scarf with it and off you go!!




But if you are a Mad Men fan then I'd say a pair of Cutler&Gross are the thing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment